Students of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and students of the Faculty of Human Sciences are able to change the Module Context of a completed course. The prerequisite is that the course is allocated to different modules. As soon as a course has been marked as Successfully Completed ("Erfolgreiche Teilnahme"), you can change the module context.
Using the Registration Status application in your Personal Business Card, you can transfer "successfully completed" credits to different modules.
1. Click on the Registration Status application in the Application Menu.
2. The application Registration Status will open. In a tabular overview, you will find your degree programme (highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below) as well as the individual subjects of your degree programme.
To view the curriculum of a part of the degree programme, click on the corresponding Curriculum Number in the column "Curriculum".
3. The curriculum will then be opened in the form of a tree structure in the "Curriculum Support" window. You can expand or collapse the curriculum structure by clicking on the "+/-"-Symbols.
4. To assign a course to a different module, go to the target module (green flag) in the curriculum and click on the grey "L" symbol in the "Results" column.
5. In a dialogue window, all courses that are assigned to this module and that have been marked as successfully completed will be shown. If a course is assigned to another part of the curriculum, this will also be shown.
To assign a course to a new module, click on the pencil icon .
6. All possible module contexts for this course will be shown.
Please choose the preferred module and confirm your choice by clicking on Save and Close.
7. You will receive a status message about the change. In a dialogue window, the new module of the course will be shown.
8. Please close the dialogue window. The Curriculum Support will update automatically. If not, click Refresh in the navigation area of the Curriculum Support.
9. In the column "Results", the grey "L" symbol will now be highlighted in blue.
Please note: If your degree programme awards credits for successfully completing a course, these credit points will not be immediately changed in "Curriculum Support" - it may take up to 24 hours.