Students of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and students of the Faculty of Human Sciences have the possibility to change the context of a completed module. The prerequisite is that the course is allocated to different modules. As soon as "Aktive Teilnahme (active participation)" has been entered for a course, you can change the module context.
Using the application Registration Status in your personal business card, you can transfer "active participation" credits to different modules.
1. Click on Registration Status in the Application Menu.
2. The Registration Status will open. In a tabular overview, you will find your degree programme (highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below) as well as the individual subjects of your degree programme. To view the curriculum of part of the degree programme, click on "curriculum" on the corresponding .
3. The curriculum will then be opened in the form of a tree structure in "Curriculum Support". You can expand or collapse the curriculum structure by clicking on the +/- symbols.
4. To assign a different module to a course, use the curriculum to go to the preferred module (green flag) and click on the grey "C" symbol in the "Credits" column.
5. In a dialogue window, all courses that are assigned to this module and that have been marked as "Active Participation" will be shown. If this course is assigned to another part of the curriculum, this will also be shown. To assign the course a new module, click on the pencil icon .
6. All possible modules for this course will be shown. Please chose the preferred module and confirm your choice by clicking on Save and Close.
7. You will receive a status message about the change. In a dialogue window, the new module of the course will be shown.
8. Please close the dialogue window andthe Curriculum Support.
9. In the column "Credits", the "C" symbol that was green will be highlighted in blue.
Please note: If your degree programme awards credits for "Active Participation", these credit points will not be changed in "Curriculum Support" - it may take 24 hours.