If you have two KLIPS 2.0 profiles, you can switch between them. The profile you are logged in as is shown to the left of your name on the top right of the page, e.g. Staff. The button to switch profiles is just below this.
You will have two profiles if:
- You are both a member of staff and a student of the University of Cologne (e.g. a student assistant).
- You are a student of the University of Cologne and your applicant account has not yet been deleted.
Please note: In this case, the applicant account is no longer relevant. It is essential that you log in with your student account.
Please note: Detailed information about how registered students can apply for other degree programmes of the UoC can be found here.
1. To switch profiles, click on the change profile button on the top right of the page.
Please note: If you do not have two profiles, your account will not show this button.
2. The window "Change Profile" will open. Under "switch to", the tick box of the profile to which you wish to switch will be marked. Then click on Switch.
- Switching from Student to Staff
Please note: In your student profile, you will see all applications relevant for your studies. In your staff profile, you will see all applications for which you have rights.
- Switching from Applicant to Student
Please note: As a student, you will see all applications necessary for your studies. As an applicant, you will see the application app only.