Prioritising Course Applications
After you have applied for courses, you can prioritise your requests. This can be done using the Course Registration application.
1. Go to your personal business card.
2. Click in the Application Menu in the application Course Registration. The application Course Registration will appear. In an overview, all of the courses you have applied for will be displayed. The status of a course application is shown in brackets after the title of the course:
- Course Place Requested: You have applied for a course. If this status remains following the completion of the application period, it means you have not received a place in this course.
- Waiting List: This means that you are on the waiting list to get a place in this course. If this status remains after the application period, it means you have not received a place in this course.
- Confirmed place: You have a place in this course.
3. In the Navigation Menu, click on Prioritise Application Request in the row "Action".
4. The window "Prioritise Application Request" will appear. Here you can prioritise your applications by using either theoption in the left margin or the option.
Please note: You can prioritise all courses in KLIPS 2.0 that have a procedure to determine the sequence admissions. Every faculty has its procedure saved in KLIPS 2.0. This means that you can prioritise applications according to faculty. This means that you can prioritise applications according to the faculty. The following screenshot shows courses prioritised according to the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the Faculty of Human Sciences.
5. As soon as you change the original sequence, the status shown by the colour of the circle left the title will change (from green to orange).
6. Click on. In the upper area of the window, information confirming the prioritization of a course will appear and the circle beside status will change colour from orange to green.
7. Close the window "Prioritize Application".