Module Registration BSc Biology (Semesters 1-4)
Registration for obligatory modules (Semesters 1-4) for the degree programme BSc Biology is open as follows:
- 1st semester students can register in the second application period only,
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th semester students can register in the first application period only.
Please note: A current overview of the different application periods etc. of KLIPS 2.0 can be found here.
Applying for Modules
The following instructions explain how to register for a module in the first semester. The same procedure applies for applying for modules in the semesters 2-4.
1. Go to your Personal Business Card.
2. Click on the Course Planning - Registration application.
3. The application Course Planning - Registration will open. Three choice boxes will appear. Choose as follows:
- "Biologie" in the choice box Curriculum,
- the semester, i.e. winter or summer, in the choice box Semester in Academic Year,
- for the first semester, click on "1. Semester" in the choice box Recommended Semester in Curriculum.
4. Click on Continue.
5. In a tabular overview, the groups as well as the available places in each group will be shown. To view the dates of the groups, click on the link Dates in the corresponding row.
6. To register for a group, click on Register in the row of the preferred group. After registration, the buttons will change to "Info" and "Deregister".
7. If you would like to leave the group you have registered for, click on Deregister.
Viewing Courses in Your Calendar
You have an overview of all your courses in your calendar.
1. Go to your Personal Business Card by clicking on your name on the top right of the page.
2. In the Application Menu, click on the Calendar application.
3. The calendar will open in a new window.
Please note: Within the framework of the module registration, only the first date of the course will be shown in your calendar. Further information about the calendar application can be found here.