Module Registration BSc Biology (Semesters 1-4)
Registration for obligatory modules (Semesters 1-4) for the degree programme BSc Biologie is as follows:
- 1st semester students can register in the second application period only,
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester students can register in the first application period only
Please note: A current overview of the different application periods etc of KLIPS 2.0 can be found here.
Applying for Modules
The following instructions explains how to register for a module in the first semester. The same procedure applies for applying for modules in later semesters.
1. Go to your personal Business Card.
2. Click on the Course Planning - Registration application.
3. Course Planning - Registration will open. Three choice boxes will appear. Chose:
- "Biologie" in the choice box ,
- the semester, i.e. winter or summer, in the choice box ,
- for the first semester, click on 1. Semester in the choice box .
4. Click on Continue.
5. In a tabular overview, the groups as well as the available places in each group will be shown. To view the dates of the groups, click on the corresponding row on the link.
6. To register for a group, click on the row of the preferred group on Register.
After registration, the buttons will change to "info" and "Deregister".
7. If you would like to leave the group you have registered for, click on Deregister.
Viewing Courses in your Calendar
You have an overview of all courses in your calendar.
1. Go to you personal Business Card by clicking on your name on the top right of the page.
2. Click on the Calendar application.
3. The calendar will open in a new window.
Please note: Within the framework of module registration, only the first day of the course will be shown in your calendar. Further information about the calendar application can be found here.