De-registering from Courses
Withdrawing applications for courses is possible using the application Course Registration, which can accessed on your personal business card.
- In the Application menu, click on the application Course Registration. The application Course Registration will appear. In an overview, all courses that you are registered for or for which you have applied will appear. Beside the description of the course, the status of the course is shown in brackets:
- Course Place Requested: You have applied for a course. If this status remains following the completion of the application period, it means you have not received a place in this course.
- Waiting List: This means that you are on the waiting list to get a place in this course. If this status remains after the application period, it means you have not received a place in this course.
- Confirmed place: You have a place in this course.
- To de-register from a course during the registration period, click on the first green arrow in the column "Part./Exam/Eval./Info" of the corresponding course.
3. The window "Course registration - Select group" will appear. Click on De-register in the column "Action" and confirm the security question with OK.
4. Close the window "Course registration - Select group". The overview of the courses that you are registered for or for which you have applied will be updated in the Course Registration application.